WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR SECURITY GLASS BLOCK? We are the Highest Rated and Most Reviewed Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee Has Ever Known.
WE PAY WELL – New employees with ZERO experience in the trades can expect to start at $15.00/hr with monthly bonus eligibility of $125.00 per month (1,500.00/year) PLUS a yearly bonus of an additional $1,500.00 For a total of $3,000.00 in bonus’ each year. We also offer bi-weekly incentives with each paycheck that can easily add an additional $2,500-$3,500 per year to your paycheck by meeting or exceeding performance standards!
WE BELIEVE IN GROWTH FROM WITHIN THE COMPANY – We strongly believe in supporting our Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee team members, and that our company will go as far as our team members will take us. We believe in finding great people to work with us and doing everything we can to keep those people once we find them by promoting top performers from within the company.
TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT – We ensure that our teams have the equipment to do their job safely and efficiently to get their job done with the highest of standards while producing the highest quality product and installation in the industry. At Security Glass Block, we are a Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee knows and has trusted for decades and we won’t cut corners at the risk of our team members safety or a poor-quality product including our equipment.
CONSISTENT WORK HOURS – We pride ourselves on providing our Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee team members with consistent work hours. While being in the trades, there are definitely busier times of the year, we pride ourselves on keeping people busy so team members have a consistent paycheck.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AVAILABLE – after celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee Team Members. All employees are eligible for:
- Company sponsored Simple IRA Plan, with a 3% company match
- $250 monthly insurance stipend
- Dental insurance to all employees at no cost to them
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO WORK FOR SECURITY GLASS BLOCK?
- Must Have the Capacity and Willingness to Learn
- Pre-Employment Drug Test Must Be Passed
- 18 Years of Age is Required
- Zero Experience Required for Entry Level Positions
- Must act and behave in a professional manner when dealing with our customers and vendors.
WINDOW MAKER AND INSTALLER
- Basic Responsibilities
- There are no requirements or qualifications required for the position of general laborer other than a strong work ethic and a coachable attitude.
LEAD WINDOW INSTALLER
- Basic Responsibilities
- Lead person on a project
- Making the day-to-day decisions at the jobs sites and ensuring daily goals are met
- Ensuring a safe work environment
- Pay Range
- $39,520.00 to $49,920 per year
- Up to $3,000.00 per year in bonus pay
- $2,600.00 – $5,200.00 per year in incentive pay
- $50.00 cell phone stipend per month
- $75.00 bi-annually ($150.00/year) work shoe/boot allowance
- Specific Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience installing glass block
- Proven leadership capabilities with strong problem solving skills
If you find yourself thinking, “Wow, I’d like to work here. This place seems like a great fit!” then do not hesitate to reach out to us by filling out the form below to apply for one of our Glass Block Supplier Milwaukee positions today.